WPA San Francisco
We specialize in high end modern Italian cabinetry and furniture, showcasing kitchens and vanities by Arclinea, and closets, wall systems, and furniture by MisuraEmme. We work in collaboration with you, your architect, or designer to design your living space to best fit your needs.
Our design process typically starts in our showroom, where we can to show you a wide variety of finishes, cabinetry inserts, and cabinetry hardware from our Arclinea and MisuraEmme collections.
At the initial meeting, we request:
- rough Dimensions and photographs of your space
- appliance list and sizes (36" fridge, 30" cooktop, etc.) for kitchen design
- flooring or other material that you would like to coordinate with your cabinetry
With the above information, we will develop a first draft floorplan, as well as pricing based on the finishes selected. Our pricing estimate will include cabinetry cost and delivery, and rough estimates for countertop and installation of cabinetry. If you wish to move forward with our services after our initial proposal, we will then:
- require a signed contract and a design retainer that is subtracted from final cabinetry pricing
- visit your space to take final measurements
- refine refine and develop shop drawings in preparation for placing your order
We will then place the order of your cabinetry with our manufacturer, manage the timeline of your order, its shipment from Italy, and coordinate/schedule installation and delivery of your cabinetry and appliances purchased through our showroom to ensure hassle free delivery. We are a dealer for Subzero, Wolf, Cove, Miele, Gaggenau, Bosch, and Asko appliances.
MADE IN ITALY
Arclinea was founded in 1816 by the Fortuna family. Following an interruption by WWI, it was re-established in 1925 as an artisan laboratory specializing in wood-working; evolving into series production of kitchen furnishings. Today, Arclinea is the leading kitchen cabinet manufacturer in Italy with world-wide presence and recognition.
For 30 years, renowned architect Antonio Citerrio has been the sole designer for Arclinea, coordinating the collection, image, and evolution of its products and brand. Citterio continually rethinks elements for the residential kitchen, often in collaboration with professional chefs, to realize innovative solutions aiming to improve quality of life for the homeowner.
Our products are driven by their commitment to the environment, using high quality materials that are manufactured using sustainable practices and measures. All of our products are built to last, reducing overall environmental footprint and waste.
• Uses panels fabricated from 100% recycled and regenerated wood that are water resistant, non-deformable, and more durable than normal wood products.
• Teak and oak veneers harvested from fully managed and sustainable forests.
• Utilizes non-toxic, water-based paints and lacquers that are free from heavy metals, resulting in a cleaner manufacturing process that is in full compliance of local and global environmental legislation.
• Recycling scrap material as fuel for cabinet production, and uses a state-of-the-art electrostatic precipitator (ESP) system to efficiently de-dust flue gases.
• ANVER certified low impact environmental water-based paints that are applied in a factory that utilizes MOS® technology.
Since 1902, MisuraEmme designs are original Italian creations; the result of a collaboration of the best designers and experienced craftspeople. The generations-old family owned and operated company combines tradition with innovative design solutions in tune with different international requirements. From selecting first-class materials for high-quality exclusive designs, MisuraEmme applies its collective experience and know-how to support their well-rounded collection of furniture, closets, and wall systems.